Sunday, February 25, 2007

it been such a looooong while...

since i last post an entry...

Sorry to those who had been following my blog & seeing the same old entry...
I know that feeling too... is argh*!&%$

Reason is that i am trying to set up a whole new website that has so many links that i am confused too...

Anyway,... i will stick to this till that is fully in force...

Been going through so much that seems like my life is sitting on a roller coaster...
But fortunate enough, all those only concern my singapore life...
meaning that my Malaysia life with my home family is still in good shape...

Don't know lei... it's just been alot of thinking & exploring my thoughts and minds...
So curious about my own life and happenings tat is bogging my brain...

i am just so tangled right now... ah!~!

So, just in case any of you out there had been reading my blog for inspirations, you have to hang in there with slightly more patience till i tune my life in more alignment, then can i continue to be your inspirations....

dont' worry.. i love and enjoy being peopl'e inspirations....

No comments: