Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Weather...

is making me sneezy...

Suddenly hot, suddenly cold...

i need a good break @ home sleeping away in my kiko bed...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have u ever thot of writing down ur fave day?

If i have one day off to be at home, i would....

Let's see...
i would sleep till waking up naturally... Snuggle for a few moments in my bed with my little pet dog & rabbit...

Wake towards my balcony, pull open the long white curtain to let warm sunshine into my room... Open the slidding down and be bathed in the cool spring wind...
Smile to myself and say happy morning!

Back to my dining room, i will drink a glass of fibre plus with watermelon juice... & begin making 2 breakfast sets... 2 baked mushrooms with fresh baby tomatoes... a plate of zuchinni salad with steamed carrot... a bowl of yellow corn sprinkled with sunflower seeds...

After laying the breakfast table, it's time for my doggie & rabbit's breakfast too... pour them their favourite pellets behind my chair...

As i munch my hearty breakfast and flipping through my morning papers, soft music is played in the background... After gathering news about the world, it will be financial magazines...

Turn back into my room to change into my smart casual outfit & enter my business room...

On my computer to be updated on my schedule for the day... Check my business's performance & progress in major projects...

Attend my first conference meeting of the day with ACE Venture's Partners who are scattered all over the globe... dealing with discussions on MDM expansions & investments...

Next up is my meeting with key managers in my cooperations...

When all business matters are finished, i give myself 2 hours of break from everything... to do things that i love to... such as photo scrapping, online web designing, shopping, chatting etc...

Usually, by noon time, i will be in outdoor jacuzzi or in the pool swimming away... or i will be on my private jet flying over to somewhere to run some errands or meet some people or clinch some deals...

On days when i do have late night meeting to attend to, i will arrange for a movie on massaging chair in my house right after it... I will also invite some friends over for the movie...

When i do not have night meetings, dinner will be served with family and conradizze and friends... or sometimes, i attend gala dinners or movie premiers or musicals...

Night will end off with a soothing music played from my living room player or from the lovely baby grand piano... i will be watching movies on my couch with my doggies & rabbit... or blogging and chatting away on my laptop or tablekiosk... =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds nice?

Dream your dream day!

Live your dream day!

No comments: