Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Have u had ur ...

Nail Arts done before???

I had mine last weekend... woohoo*...

And it's a gift from dearie cousin... i treated her to Petalsence Facial for her bday gift and i get Nail Art in exchange... Great deal!!

Went to Lien Hoe Complex - First Floor - 2nd Block - a corner shop owned by my cousin's brother's wife... hah...

But she ain't ard... So, whole thing was completed by her younger sister instead...

My Verdict:
Shiok-ness: 8/10
Nails' Skill: 8.5/10 (compared to me and myself doing it!!)
Comfy environment: 9/10

Is fun! and Free! and is friendly service...

Love the place cos is a tiny shop with 3 Osim-lookalike Chair that goes about 180degree down such that i lie and SLEPT!!!

Brushed my toes and fingers, Massaged them etc...
Painted nicely... with no hiccup = No "Paint, Went Skewed, Remove & Re-PAint!" NONON!!

And the Art is nicely.. lOve my toes' arts... geez...
Will photo them and show here when my camera is charged...

Look for me if you are interested in going to Jb to do nails @ cheaper prices and no short-change in the service!!!

ciaos...

No comments: